Change password published application citrix.Screenshot of – GER/ENG/DEN/NOR
In our customers Citrix / Remote Desktop / Terminal Server environment we have previously used an free available change password application.
We experienced that this an and many other change password applications stopped working.
We then wrote our own.
The application detects the iso three-letter standard in which context it is run.
We currently support the following languages:
If you would like support for more languages please contact us (email@example.com, changepassword in subject field)
You can download the current version for your own testing purposes here
– title changes according to language
– message center shows password minimum length and stored password history
– error messages shows message translated into language
– message center scrollbar scrolls to buttom, when message centers fills up
– icon is now embedded into exe file (simplifies Citrix publishing)
– Support for command line parameters changepassword.exe /deu – forces German language
– support for command line parameters changepassword.exe /eng – forces English language
– support for command line parameters changepassword.exe /dan – forces Danish language
– German button Kopie changed to Kopieren
– version number now visible in file -> properties -> details
– support for Norwegian Language
– Support for command line parameters changepassword.exe /nor – forces Norwegian language
– Correction of language sentence “Angi nåværende passord” v2071
– support for password complexity rules information
– assemply is now signed
– fixed bug: when forced language differed from Operation System language some information was not showed correctly.
– fixed bug: when running on machines that are not domainjoined an error is showed in pop-up window and application now terminates
NO WARRANTIES: All of the information provided on this website is provided “AS-IS” and with NO WARRANTIES. No express or implied warranties of any type, including for example implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to the information, or any use of the information, on this site. Adevis makes no representations and extends no warranties of any type as to the accuracy or completeness of any information or content on this website.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Adevis specifically DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content on this website. Adevis assumes or undertakes NO LIABILITY for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use, misuse or reliance on the information and content on this website.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK: This website is for informational purposes only. It is your responsibility to independently determine whether to perform, use or adapt any of the information or content on this website.